This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Uplay for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uplay. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Uplay. They take about 34.16 MB (35822952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.84 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (241.00 KB)
- upc.exe (13.47 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (6.17 MB)
- UplayService.exe (5.91 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 96.0
of Uplay. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Uplay you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Search\VolumeInfoCache\E:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64\FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64\FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Overwatch\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak\NvCplAppNamesStored\e:\overwatch\steam\steamapps\common\pagan online\pagan.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak\NvCplAppNamesStored\e:\overwatch\steam\steamapps\common\pagan online\pagan\binaries\win64\pagan.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak\NvCplAppNamesStored\e:\overwatch\steam\steamapps\common\pagan online\pagan\binaries\win64\pagan-win64-shipping.exe
Uplay is an application released by Ubisoft. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay application will be found automatically. After you select Uplay in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-13 13:12:58.720