Uplay is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Open here
for more info on Ubisoft. Uplay is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 434.70 KB (445128 bytes) on disk.
Uplay contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.18 MB (22205128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.83 KB)
- upc.exe (8.07 MB)
- Uplay.exe (434.70 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.63 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.27 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.44 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 32.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Uplay from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Uplay's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ATI\HydraVision2k\Position Memory\uplay_start
Uplay is a program by the software company Ubisoft. Some people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found automatically. After you click Uplay in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-04 13:05:59.773