This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Uplay for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. More information about Ubisoft can be found here
. Uplay is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) on disk.
Uplay contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.66 MB (22711112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.77 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.79 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.77 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.42 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.41 MB)
This info is about Uplay version 58.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application marketed by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Uplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". The Uplay application will be found automatically. After you select Uplay in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 22:02:17.143