Uplay is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Check out here
for more info on Ubisoft. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Uplay. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it takes circa 13.48 MB (14139192 bytes) on disk.
Uplay is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.50 MB (25691088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (210.13 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.48 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.36 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Uplay version 14.0
alone. For more Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uplay has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\www\uplay-logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\news\uplay
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\data\resources\sprite_uplay_dropdown.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\data\resources\uplay_enabled_game_configuration_schema_3_0.yml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\uplay_r1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\uplay_r164.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Uplay.history
Uplay is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Uplay from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Uplay in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:32:23.377