Uplay is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more info on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) on disk and is named Uplay.exe.
Uplay is comprised of the following executables which take 21.80 MB (22858056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.44 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.76 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.41 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 43.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Uplay you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Uplay:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\http2\Cookies-journal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\http2\Local Storage\https_c.paypal.com_0.localstorage-journal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\http2\Local Storage\https_store.ubi.com_0.localstorage-journal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\http2\Local Storage\https_www.paypal.com_0.localstorage-journal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\http2\Local Storage\https_www.youtube.com_0.localstorage-journal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\logs\service_log.txt
Uplay is a program by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Uplay from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 16:16:11.423