Uplay is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. You can read more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Uplay is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk and is called Uplay.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Uplay. They take 24.04 MB (25208136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.88 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (240.97 KB)
- upc.exe (11.94 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.18 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.58 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Uplay version 67.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Uplay from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Uplay in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-21 19:56:04.970