This page is about Uplay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ubisoft. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it occupies about 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Uplay. They take an average of 23.82 MB (24973128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.88 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (240.97 KB)
- upc.exe (11.70 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.29 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.69 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.51 MB)
This info is about Uplay version 66.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application by Ubisoft. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Uplay from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". The Uplay program will be found automatically. When you select Uplay in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-04 18:32:41.203