Uplay is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Open here
for more information on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during install. Uplay's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Uplay. They take about 21.18 MB (22209352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.08 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.64 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.26 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.43 MB)
This data is about Uplay version 33.0
only. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay is a program released by Ubisoft. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Uplay from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". The Uplay application will be found automatically. When you select Uplay in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 18:11:49.013