This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Ubisoft. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.57 MB (14233288 bytes) on disk and is called Uplay.exe.
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.59 MB (25783128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.57 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.36 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
This web page is about Uplay version 2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is an application offered by the software company Ubisoft. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Uplay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found automatically. After you click Uplay in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:42:24.297