This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Ubisoft. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.57 MB (14233288 bytes) on disk and is called Uplay.exe.
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.59 MB (25783128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.57 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.36 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
This web page is about Uplay version 2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Uplay is an application by the software company Ubisoft. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found very quickly. After you click Uplay in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:42:24.297