This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.53 MB (14185672 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uplay.exe.
The executables below are part of Uplay. They take an average of 27.23 MB (28555608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.53 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.74 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.36 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0
of Uplay. You can find below info on other releases of Uplay:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Uplay you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Uplay from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
Uplay is a program offered by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Uplay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found automatically. After you click Uplay in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:43:33.907