Skyforge is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More information about the program Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Skyforge's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.49 MB (5754784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Skyforge. They take about 5.77 MB (6048064
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.49 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.205
only. For other Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Skyforge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 14:34:38.170