You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Skyforge for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More data about the application Skyforge can be seen at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Skyforge's primary executable file and it takes close to 4.77 MB (5003728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Skyforge. They take 5.13 MB (5380000
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.77 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
This info is about Skyforge version 1.80
only. For more Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge program will be found automatically. When you click Skyforge in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 10:11:00.447