This info is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More details about the app Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2065234_2008182&_1lnh=1
. Skyforge is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.80 MB (6081952 bytes) on disk.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.33 MB (6639936
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.80 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.206
alone. For more Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Skyforge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found very quickly. After you select Skyforge in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2065234_2008182&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-21 16:44:49.310