Skyforge is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Further information about Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156801_1
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Skyforge. The program's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes).
Skyforge is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.265
alone. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Skyforge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156801_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 05:50:06.127