Skyforge is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Further information about Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156801_1
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Skyforge. The program's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes).
Skyforge is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.265
alone. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Skyforge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skyforge in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156801_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 05:50:06.127