This page is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More data about the software Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.54 MB (6859216 bytes) on disk.
Skyforge is comprised of the following executables which take 7.08 MB (7425440
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.54 MB)
- HG64.exe (552.95 KB)
This data is about Skyforge version 1.246
only. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-22 14:12:24.233