You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. Skyforge is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Skyforge's primary file takes around 5.13 MB (5382560 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.50 MB (5766976
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.13 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.147
of Skyforge. For more Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge app will be found very quickly. When you click Skyforge in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 14:07:21.593