Skyforge is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. Skyforge is typically installed in the C:\Mail_SF\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Skyforge is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Skyforge's main file takes around 6.69 MB (7016712 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge contains of the executables below. They take 7.65 MB (8025880
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- HG64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.271
of Skyforge. You can find here a few links to other Skyforge releases:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-07 08:26:37.147