This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Skyforge for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More info about the software Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2077908_2008491&_1lnh=1
. Usually the Skyforge application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Skyforge's primary file takes about 5.82 MB (6102944 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skyforge. They occupy an average of 6.35 MB (6660928
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.212
of Skyforge. You can find below a few links to other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge app will be found very quickly. When you select Skyforge in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2077908_2008491&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-19 04:30:49.930