Skyforge is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about the program Skyforge can be found at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge application is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Skyforge is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.03 MB (5272448 bytes) on disk.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.39 MB (5656832
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.03 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.38 KB)
This page is about Skyforge version 1.113
alone. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-27 07:25:18.110