This web page is about Skyforge for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. Skyforge is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 6.85 MB (7187600 bytes).
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.40 MB (7761184
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.85 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.261
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program by Mail.Ru. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-24 10:32:00.680