This web page is about Skyforge for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please open http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. Skyforge is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\locadmin\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Skyforge's main file takes around 4.77 MB (5003728 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Skyforge. They take about 5.13 MB (5380000
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.77 MB)
- HG64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.70
of Skyforge. You can find below info on other application versions of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skyforge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found automatically. After you click Skyforge in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\locadmin\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 12:00:35.670