You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can read more about about Skyforge at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is normally installed in the C:\Games\Skyforge folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Skyforge. Skyforge's primary file takes around 4.63 MB (4857296 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skyforge. They take about 4.99 MB (5231856
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.63 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This web page is about Skyforge version 1.39
only. You can find below info on other versions of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge app will be found automatically. When you select Skyforge in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-28 10:28:48.797