This web page is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's page. Usually the Skyforge program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "E:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Skyforge. Skyforge's main file takes around 4.91 MB (5149648 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Skyforge. They occupy about 5.27 MB (5525920
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.91 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.94
alone. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skyforge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge program will be found very quickly. After you select Skyforge in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 13:24:59.890