Skyforge is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please follow http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's web page. Usually the Skyforge program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 5.16 MB (5409152 bytes).
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.53 MB (5793536
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.16 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.60
only. You can find below a few links to other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Skyforge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skyforge in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:18:56.213