Skyforge is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about Skyforge on Mail.ru's website. Skyforge is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 9.91 MB (10392704 bytes).
Skyforge is comprised of the following executables which take 13.53 MB (14187392
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.54 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.91 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.389
of Skyforge. You can find below info on other versions of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Skyforge in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-03 16:03:45.297