You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Skyforge for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about Skyforge can be seen at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Games\Skyforge directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Skyforge. Skyforge's main file takes about 4.34 MB (4547024 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Skyforge. They take 4.69 MB (4921584
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.34 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This data is about Skyforge version 1.23
alone. For more Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-31 21:35:12.527