This page contains complete information on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be found here
. More info about the software Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156802_1
. Skyforge is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. BrowserClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.47 MB (2593408 bytes) on disk.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.73 MB (13343616
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- HG64.exe (870.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.350
alone. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156802_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-16 16:45:22.353