Skyforge is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More info about the application Skyforge can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge application is to be found in the C:\Mail_SF\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.69 MB (7016712 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.65 MB (8025880
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- HG64.exe (318.26 KB)
This data is about Skyforge version 1.272
only. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Skyforge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-16 13:05:10.370