Skyforge is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Detailed information about Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 6.50 MB (6811600 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skyforge. They take an average of 7.04 MB (7377824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.50 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.245
alone. You can find here a few links to other Skyforge releases:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found very quickly. After you select Skyforge in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-16 16:51:49.033