Skyforge is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. Skyforge is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\игрухи\Skyforge folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.47 MB (6784976 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Skyforge. They take about 7.01 MB (7351200
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.47 MB)
- HG64.exe (552.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.243
of Skyforge. You can find below info on other releases of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge program will be found very quickly. When you select Skyforge in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 18:43:58.690