You can find below details on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Skyforge can be found at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "E:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73 is the full command line if you want to remove Skyforge. The application's main executable file occupies 4.59 MB (4814800 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skyforge. They take an average of 4.95 MB (5189360
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.59 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.54
only. You can find below info on other releases of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skyforge in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 15:15:55.440