This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.17 MB (5421472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Skyforge. They take 5.54 MB (5805856
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.17 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.137
only. You can find below a few links to other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Skyforge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge program will be found automatically. After you select Skyforge in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:49:57.910