This web page is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More data about the app Skyforge can be seen at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.85 MB (5080528 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skyforge. They take about 5.20 MB (5456800
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.85 MB)
- HG64.exe (367.45 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.82
alone. For other Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skyforge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-16 07:14:53.263