Skyforge is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Further information about Skyforge can be seen at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2105162_0&_1lnh=1
. Skyforge is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Skyforge's main file takes around 5.08 MB (5330816 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.45 MB (5715200
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.08 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.120
of Skyforge. You can find below info on other versions of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skyforge in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2105162_0&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-13 17:31:21.710