This info is about Skyforge for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Skyforge at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2065234_2008182&_1lnh=1
. Usually the Skyforge program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 5.33 MB (5585312 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skyforge. They occupy about 5.69 MB (5969728
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.33 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.180
of Skyforge. You can find below info on other releases of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2065234_2008182&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 12:48:41.890