This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Skyforge for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. You can see more info related to Skyforge at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156801_1
. Usually the Skyforge program is installed in the C:\GAMES\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Skyforge's primary file takes about 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge contains of the executables below. They take 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.173
only. You can find below info on other releases of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge application will be found very quickly. When you click Skyforge in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156801_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 16:10:24.260