Skyforge is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More details about the program Skyforge can be found at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.08 MB (5330816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Skyforge. They take about 5.45 MB (5715200
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.08 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.38 KB)
This page is about Skyforge version 1.125
alone. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Skyforge with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge app will be found automatically. When you select Skyforge in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-13 05:47:20.007