This info is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More details about the app Skyforge can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Skyforge is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Skyforge's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.50 MB (6811600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Skyforge. They occupy 7.04 MB (7377824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.50 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.209
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Skyforge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-16 14:56:31.230