This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Skyforge at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is usually installed in the C:\игры\Skyforge folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.82 MB (6100384 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.35 MB (6658368
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.213
alone. You can find below a few links to other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-26 05:26:00.307