This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Skyforge for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's page. The application is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Skyforge's main file takes about 5.82 MB (6100896 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.35 MB (6658880
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This web page is about Skyforge version 1.211
only. For other Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Skyforge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Skyforge in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 08:23:30.950