This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Skyforge for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. Skyforge is normally set up in the C:\Games\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Skyforge. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Skyforge's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.27 MB (5529504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Skyforge. They occupy an average of 5.64 MB (5913920
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.172
of Skyforge. You can find below info on other releases of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge app will be found very quickly. After you click Skyforge in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 17:18:46.483