You can find on this page details on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Skyforge at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge program is placed in the C:\!!! Игры\Skyforge\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.08 MB (9520768 bytes) on disk.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.84 MB (12419968
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.08 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This info is about Skyforge version 1.290
only. For other Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Skyforge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge app will be found very quickly. When you select Skyforge in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-02 20:10:48.637