You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Skyforge for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Further information about Skyforge can be found at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Skyforge is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Skyforge's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.56 MB (4779472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Skyforge. They take about 4.92 MB (5154032
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.56 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.31
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Skyforge with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge application will be found automatically. When you select Skyforge in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-22 14:07:27.337