Skyforge is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More info about the application Skyforge can be found at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is "E:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Skyforge's main file takes about 4.93 MB (5169616 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skyforge. They occupy about 5.29 MB (5545888
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.93 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.96
of Skyforge. For more Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some users want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skyforge in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 16:54:54.750