Skyforge is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's web page. Skyforge is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 4.99 MB (5234048 bytes).
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.36 MB (5618432
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.99 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
This info is about Skyforge version 1.35
only. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge application will be found automatically. When you select Skyforge in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 10:21:35.133