This page is about Skyforge for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More data about the program Skyforge can be seen at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 4.75 MB (4983760 bytes).
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.11 MB (5360032
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.75 MB)
- HG64.exe (367.45 KB)
This page is about Skyforge version 1.74
alone. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-14 21:31:58.453