This page contains detailed information on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More details about Skyforge can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge application is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Skyforge's primary file takes about 6.39 MB (6695328 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.92 MB (7253312
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.39 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.228
alone. You can find here a few links to other Skyforge releases:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Skyforge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-26 06:27:19.690