This info is about Skyforge for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More info about the software Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Skyforge's main file takes about 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge is comprised of the following executables which take 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.195
only. You can find here a few links to other Skyforge releases:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Skyforge with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skyforge in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-16 19:10:00.270