Skyforge is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Skyforge program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Skyforge's main file takes around 5.89 MB (6181280 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Skyforge. They occupy about 6.43 MB (6739264
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.89 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.225
of Skyforge. For more Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Skyforge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found automatically. After you click Skyforge in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 17:49:23.643