Skyforge is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please open http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2061740_1&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's page. Skyforge is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Skyforge's primary file takes around 5.13 MB (5382560 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Skyforge. They occupy 5.50 MB (5766976
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.13 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.116
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2061740_1&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:59:28.190